Jen Wolfe founded the Wolfe Board Advisory Group in response to market demands to integrate digital strategy into the board room and General Counsel's office. She has served as the CEO of Dot Brand 360, an agency and registrar specializing in C-suite- digital strategy for the next generation of the Internet. She has served as the managing partner of a prominent intellectual-property law firm—Wolfe, Sadler, Breen, Morasch and Colby—recently ranked in the top seventy-five patent-law firms in the country by IP Today. Her team focuses on studying digital patents and other signals to predict future trends.
Just a few of the clients she has served include: Microsoft, Nestlé, Kroger, Procter & Gamble, Scripps Networks Interactive, Duke Energy, SAS, Kraft Foods, Luxottica, Huntington Bank and others.
- Founder & CEO, Dot Brand 360, digital strategy agency and registrar.
- Founder & Managing Partner, Wolfe, Sadler, Breen, Morasch & Colby, top 75 patent law firm.
- ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers) GNSO Councilor, Chairwoman of the Independent Review of the GNSO.
- Author Digital in the Boardroom, Domain Names Rewired, and Brand Rewired, endorsed by leading global brands including Microsoft, P&G, Uber, the Motion Picture Association of America, Scripps Networks Interactive, Warner Brothers, GE, Richemont and more.
- Contributor to Bloomberg News, NPR, Intellectual Asset Management Magazine, National Law Review Journal, Click Z, SEO Watch, Pink Magazine, CMO.com, and others.
- President & Chairman Greater Cincinnati Venture Capital Association 2006 – 2010 & investor in tech start ups.
- Faculty for the National Association of Corporate Directors providing talks on innovation, future casting, privacy and cybersecurity.
- In addition to her career accomplishments, Jen is widely known for her charitable contributions to the community. She has chaired major fundraising events for the American Red Cross Cincinnati Chapter, Greater Cincinnati Film Commission, been a member of the Cincinnati Women’s Leadership of the United Way de Tocqueville Society and was named Woman of the Year by the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for her fundraising efforts.
Post Graduate Education & Board Certification:
- Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute, Certified in Cybersecurity Oversight
- National Association of Corporate Directors, Board Governance Fellowship
- Stanford Law School Director’s College
- Direct Women Institute
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt in process improvement, International Six Sigma Society
- Nationally Accredited in Public Relations by the Public Relations Society of America
- Harvard Law School Practicing Law Institute, Mediation
- Harvard Law School Practicing Law Institute, Negotiation
- Named to the Intellectual Asset Management Top 300 Global IP Strategist Lists
- Licensed to practice law in New York, Ohio, and the Supreme Court of the United States
If you’d like more information about Wolfe’s proprietary tool, Digital Mapping, auditing your company’s digital strategy, or helping your company define the role of digital in the boardroom, email Jen at email@example.com.